A few weeks ago my mom turned 70 and we'll be celebrating with a big birthday party this weekend. I can hardly believe my mom is that age. She still looks fabulous and manages to keep up with Chloe. My mom watches Chloe a few days a week and its a huge help to me but also an incredible gift - I'm very lucky to have Chloe spend so much time with her grandmother.
|Beautiful mom in her 20's. Love that beehive!|
- First, I had my little brother take photos with his phone of old photos in the family album - much easier than scanning each individual pic!
- Then I loaded all the digital photos into a Flickr album. You can also load them into a Facebook album.
- Using Mosaic Maker, I created a grid of the photos and saved the image. You can create a grid of up to 36 photos at a time. If your album has more than 36 photos, Mosaic Maker can be used to create multiple images. Just be sure to change the Page # at the bottom of the Mosaic Maker (Page 2, Page 3 and so on) to access the additional images.
- Then I arranged the multiple grid images in Photoshop and overlaid some text.
- And presto, I have one large collage. I'm going to have this printed poster size at Staples and mount it on some poster board or foam core for display at the party.
What do you do with your photos? Are you good at printing them out? Or creating digital albums? I wish I were better at that!