I've been gathering decor ideas for Easter and I think this little craft would look cute as a placecard holder on the Easter table.
- terracotta pot
- floral foam
- moss mat
- hot glue gun
- paint and washi tape (optional)
1. Cut a piece of floral foam to fit inside the pot. The foam should sit flush with the top of the pot.
2. Using the top of the pot, trace a circle onto the moss mat.
3. Cut 1/2" outside the traced circle. Cut out a small triangular shape every 1.5" inches around the circle.
4. Working your way around the circle, adhere the sides of the moss circle to the foam with hot glue.
5. Turn the foam over and insert into your pot.
Have you made any spring crafts lately? Or are you one of the lucky ones who is actually spending their time outside enjoying spring weather?