Have you started your holiday shopping yet? I've already spent many an hour shopping on Etsy. There's so much great product on Etsy though that I can spend countless hours going down the rabbit hole of pretty shop after shop. So, I've whittled down the choices for one person on my gift list, my daughter Chloe. Like most girls between the ages of 4 to 8, she is at the stage of wanting to stay a little girl who plays make believe and believes in the tooth fairy, to being a young lady who is starting to assert her own personal style. Here's a gift guide for young girls who are equal parts sweet and savvy.
1. Kids love personalized gifts and this tooth fairy box is one she'll love to keep tucked away - not to mention it makes it easier for the Tooth Fairy to find that darned small tooth!
2. This banner is a simple but chic reminder for your little one to stay awesome a little while longer
3. Washable and waterproof, this pinstripe apron is a stylish gift for your mini chef
4. This sweet necklace, personalized with her name, is one she'll love to wear for years to come
5. If your child needs a nightlight to help get to sleep, why not opt for this adorable Parisian solar powered nightlight? Leave it by the windowsill to charge during the day and it'll cast a warm glow to help lull your little one.
6. This handy Build-A-Fort kit contains everything your little builder needs: sheets with tying ribbons, clamps, clothespins, and a flashlight!
7. I've never met a buffalo plaid I didn't like. This matching Mommy and Me Infinity scarf set will have you both looking cool in the cold.
8. For special occasions (or even dress up days), she can accessorize with this rose charm necklace
9. Add a touch of playfulness to your child's room with these wall hooks in fun shapes10. Games are a great way to spend time together as a family. Chinese checkers is a fun game for all ages and this wooden Chinese checkers set looks great even when you're not playing.
Now for a giveaway! I have a $50 Etsy gift card to help you get started on your shopping list. To enter, leave a comment below and link or tell me your favourite Etsy shop. For an extra entry, head over to my Instagram and leave a comment mentioning or tagging your fave Etsy shop there. I love discovering new vendors!
Contest open to Canadian and US entries. Gift card is in Canadian $ but is accepted on all Etsy sites. Contest closes midnight Nov.27th. Affiliate links have been used in this post
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Winner is @carpediemmme