What To Buy at Canadian Tire for Spring
It looks like winter finally arrived here in Toronto in a big way. But that won't stop me from looking ahead to spring. I've been to a few Spring/Summer media previews lately and there are some exciting products headed to stores soon. Do you lie in wait until the new products arrive and then pounce and buy them as soon as they hit the shelves? I do! I hate that feeling of not buying something only to go back and then see it's all sold out :(
I was really impressed by what I saw at the Canadian Tire preview and thought I'd share my top picks with you. This isn't a sponsored post - I really do think Canadian Tire is doing a phenomenal job with their products lately!
1. This CANVAS Seabrooke Wicker Patio Chair was my favourite by far. It had a nice rounded back that was really comfortable to sit in. The peg legs are definitely on trend making this a versatile piece that would work both indoors and outdoors.
2. Attractive inexpensive lighting is hard to find. Trust me, I've been looking! Brass finishes are still going strong and the Harlowe Chandelier is simple and elegant and will add some warmth to modern interiors. I think it would look fabulous too over a more rustic table.
3. Most every home could use a piece like the Evelyn Credenza. Fill it with pretty dishes and cookbooks and use the top to hold drinks for dinner parties. Or, use it as a media stand with a TV on top and use baskets in the cupboards to store unsightly electronics.
4. I was intrigued by the Keter Cozie planter. It's made of plastic but looks like it was knit which adds a nice texture to your outdoor decor.
5. The CANVAS Seabrooke Concrete Patio Table is a really fabulous piece. Most round outdoor tables are made of cast iron, but this one features a concrete top and aluminum base. Classic and timeless, I'm sure this table will last many summers long.
6. I seem to be on outdoor table kick, but I had to include the CANVAS Palma Tressel Base Patio table in this roundup. It looks like a nice wood table, right? But it's not. It's aluminum made to look like wood! Clever.
7. The CANVAS Oslo Console was the most talked-about piece at the preview and it's easy to see why. I could see this sleek console used as a desk in a child's room, as a table in the entry way, or even as a makeup vanity.
What do you think... anything catch your eye?
If you're in the mood for more shopping, hop on over to my Facebook page to see products from the Spring/Summer previews of Indigo and PC Home. Lots of lovely stuff I can't wait to bring home!