|Photos via EQ3 and Katherine Holland|
I've long admired EQ3's clean-lined aesthetic. Truthfully though, I thought their products may be a little too contemporary for my more traditional home. I was pleasantly surprised to see quite a few pieces that would fit right in at Casa Rambling Renovators. Here's a few that caught my eye:
- Sunburst mirrors are everywhere but I thought this one had just the right balance of feminine glamour. (And at $49, its a steal!)
- I'm drawn to the round shape and graphic pattern of this ottoman.
- This understated bent glass coffee table would work in almost any room, modern to traditional.
- Hang a pair of these matte black and gold pendants over your kitchen island for a luxe touch.
- A classic Panton chair in mini size? Chloe would love it!
- This nautical stripey rug would work well in our beachy basement, don't you think?
I'll have to make another visit to the store soon. We're on the hunt for a sofa for the basement and there were a few there I'll have to test out! The Liberty Village store also has a unique Marimekko "store within a store" that deserves a second look.
Have you shopped at EQ3? I've always thought of them as catering more to apartment dwellers but it looks like they've really expanded their offerings.
Note: I wasn't compensated for writing about EQ3. Sometimes, I encounter a shop or products I just want to share with you :)