What a beautiful weekend it was. Spring is my favourite time of the year... I love days when mornings are crisp and you still need to wear a jacket and afternoons are bright and warm. I'm in the mood to refresh my wardrobe and with Mother's Day coming up, I'd be happy if one or a few of these things made their way home to me (ahem, HandyMan!). There's so much prettiness out there and I'm more than a little enamored with mint and pink and gold these days...
1. I'd pair this Missing You Bow Tie Top with a pair of skinny pants and flats to feel instantly dressed up.
2. Take this Heart Print Tote anywhere from the bookstore to the beach
3. This Lola Wallet is just what I like: zippered, slim, and pretty.
4. This Nautical Knots Ring Set with three different knots couldn't be any cuter.
5. Stila is one of my favourite cosmetic brands. Love the palette of the Boutique L.A. Lady Set
6. I desperately need a new iPhone case. The Botanical Rose iPhone Case is one of the prettiest I've seen.
7. I like my sandals to have a bit of a heel. These Tipsy Glitter Sandals have a bit of shimmer too!
8. Dots & gold, how sweet is this Wink and a Style Top
9. My mom looks 20 years younger than she is so this Thanks For The Mom Genes Card would be perfect for her.
10. I need more florals in my wardrobe, like this stunning ASOS Petite Pencil Skirt
11. Love the bold fresh pattern in this Fiddle Leaf Fig Pillow
12. Oh, Michael. You always put me in a happy singing mood. Michael Buble To Be Loved
Disclosure: Affiliate links in post.