I always find it difficult to get back into the swing of things after a long weekend so for today's post I thought I'd just share my Top 6 Cottage Favourites:
1. Spending time in this hideaway in the woods. She might be showing her age, but this cottage, built by HandyMan's parents, is still strong enough to hold our summer memories.
2. Kitschy fare like this giant moose at the grocery store. Only in cottage country!
3. The tastes of the cottage... fresh butter tarts, roasted marshmallows, and the bass I caught off the dock (sorry, no pics of the googly eyed fish)!
4. Summer sunsets where the lake is still and all you hear are the cries of the loons.
5. A little one who falls asleep as soon as our tires hit the dirt roads.
|Oh those lashes!!|
Do you have a favourite summer getaway?