Time is running short these days but I managed to squeeze in a fun and easy DIY for our Pancakes & Pajamas party. What's cuter than a milk bottle? A milk bottle with a felt scarf :) Make one in five easy steps:
1. Gather your materials - milk bottle, scrap felt, glitter glue, white glue
2. Cut a 1.25" strip of felt long enough to wrap around the neck of the bottle with excess.
3. About 2" from the bottom, cut a slit to allow the other short side to pass through
4. Add some embellishments like fringe or glitter decorations. Attach fringe using white glue. Note: if you're using glitter glue, let the glue dry overnight before using the scarf.
5. Grab a nearby bottle and dress it for a Canadian winter ;)
They look so cute with the flag stickers from Minted and its an easy way to tell whose drink belongs to whom. Scarves for everyone! Hope you had a good weekend.