- Grab your jars. I used a standard 500ml mason jar and the IKEA FORVAR jar
- Get your paper. Since these labels are large (the small sticker is 2" in diameter and the large one is 2.5" in diameter), you'll need to print them on a full label sheet. I used the Avery 06503 label which I bought at Staples.
- Design your labels. Or, use this free download which I designed.
- Print your labels. Cut around the circles. Affix to your jars.
- Fill your jars with happy thoughts, funny sayings, and the lost and found from your laundry :)
Download: The Jar of Happy Thoughts
Sep 18, 2012 + download
The blogging couple over at How2Home asked how I made the labels in my last post so here's a little tutorial: